PPC is a digital marketing channel that businesses use to drive traffic and conversions from search engines.
Maybe you are looking for ways to land your first traffic and sales for a new business or are considering ways to grow your brand’s presence online.
PPC can be a great way to market your business and reach new customers, but it can be a little confusing at first for those just getting started with the channel.
In this guide, we will help you understand what PPC is, how it works, how you can use it to drive success for your business and explain different platforms, and how they work.
- What is PPC?
- How Does Pay-Per-Click Advertising Work?
- Why Use PPC?
- PPC vs. SEO
- The Main PPC Platforms
- The Basics of Search Ad Campaigns
- The Basics of Shopping Ad Campaigns
- A Note on Other Bidding Strategies
- Keyword Research and Competitor Analysis for PPC Campaigns
- Where Can You Learn More About PPC and Optimizing Your Campaigns?
What is PPC?
PPC, which stands for pay-per-click, is an online advertising model where advertisers run ads on a platform such as Google Ads and pay a fee every time someone clicks on it.
Run almost any search on Google (or Bing), and you will see ads displayed at the top of the results page.