Google is sending out surveys to gauge peoples’ interest in paying for access to premium Google My Business features.
Sean Butcher was first to see the survey and alert others about it on Twitter:
The full survey can be accessed here. It takes a little while to complete so give yourself some time if you plan to go through it.
The survey starts by asking some qualifying questions to learn how much money your business typically spends on advertising per year.
Part-way through, the survey introduces you to possible new Google My Business features that the company is considering rolling out as premium offerings.
All remaining questions in the survey relate to these features, as it asks users to select what they’re most and least interested in.
New features listed in the survey include:
- Google customer support
- “Book” button on your business profile
- Promote your “Book” button
- Verified reviews
- Promoted map pin
- Call reports and recordings
- Verified bookings
- Automated message responses
- Automated response for reviews
- Google search results placement
- Get leads from competitor profiles
- Background check
- Instant quote
- Request quote
- Featured review
- Google Guarantee
- Remove ads from your business profile
- Verified licenses
- Video on your business profile
After selecting what you’re most and least interested in, Google’s survey takes your favorites and creates mock-ups of subscription packages. – Read more